Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bargain?

I was in Costco today, and I saw a two-pack of Solar Flashlights for sale. This intrigued me. I thought about buying them just in case.......... but because of the economy and needing to watch your spending, you just can't throw money around anymore. You have to ask yourself, "Do I really need this?"

So, I says to myself, "Self, Does you really need that?" And I thought about it. Really thought about it.

Let's see now....... I go home with the flashlights. I'm in the house. The power goes out. I'm standing there in the dark. I'm saved! I have these new solar flashlights with me! YAY!

I turn them on..... nothing....... *shake shake* still nothing.

Oh wait. They're SOLAR flashlights. D'OH! They need light to work. X[





(To be fair, I know that the solar part probably charges the batteries in the flashlight. But then, that wouldn't be humorous, would it? What? This isn't humorous?)

No comments: